A note yet unsung / Tamera Alexander.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Livingston County.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Livingston County Library||ALEXANDER Belmont Mansion-#3 (Text)||2601773774||Adult New Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501942013
- ISBN: 1501942018
- Physical Description: 14 audio discs (17 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
|General Note:|| Title from container.
In container (17 cm.).
Recorded Books inspirational.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Linda Stephens.
|Summary, etc.:|| Despite her training as a master violinist, Rebekah Carrington was denied entry into the Nashville Philharmonic by young conductor Nathaniel Whitcomb, who bowed to public opinion. Now, with a reluctant muse and a recurring pain in his head, he needs her help to finish his symphony.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women violinists > Fiction.
Orchestra > Fiction.
Composition (Music) > Fiction.
Nashville (Tenn.) > History > 1865-1877 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Belmont Mansion novel ; 3
- Alexander, Tamera. Belmont Mansion novel ; bk. 3.
- Recorded Books inspirational.