- 3 of 5 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Livingston County.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Livingston County Library||PETERSON Heart Frontier-#2 (Text)||2601817798||Adult Audiobooks||Checked out||03/31/2018|
- ISBN: 9781501956126
- ISBN: 1501956124
- Physical Description: 10 audio discs (11 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, 
- Copyright: ℗2017
|General Note:|| Title from container.
In container (17 cm.).
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Narrated by Stephanie Cozart.
|Summary, etc.:|| Hope Flanagan survived the massacre at the Whitman Mission, but at terrible personal cost. Safe now in Oregon City, the gentle rythm of tending her family's flock of sheep is slowly healing her mind and soul, but her precarious new peace is shattered when Hope is asked to testify against the Cayuse responsible for the massacre.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Recorded Books inspirational
- Heart of the frontier ; Book 2.
- Peterson, Tracie. Heart of the frontier ; 2.
- Recorded Books inspirational.